Monday, November 14, 2016

It's November

November 7, 2016

One month closer to Christmas right? Hopefully I get to spend it in
Christmas City! This week was pretty great! Our whole zone is pretty
brand spanken new so we are excited for the changes!

As far as missionary work goes, we had a lot of great lessons this
week. While we were teaching Tyden, our Ward Mission Leaders grandson,
we asked him what Sunday is for. He told us it's when we celebrate, so
we asked him what we celebrate, his response "we celebrate when church
ends!" I love teaching kids haha! Schapell is also doing great! At
church we had a couple new people there. A lady named Alicia came for
the first time and bore her testimony in sacrament! I almost fell out
of my seat! Then in the YSA a member brought his friend to church. She
also got up and bore her testimony! 2 for 2 on the day, new high
score!

We had our "harvest" festival this week which was essentially a late
Halloween party haha. They cooked my favorite food, chili! #sarcasm We
also got to move a guy from another ward into Lehighton. We stacked
all the stuff right into the bed of an old rusty truck! It's was way
gnarly!

I'm trying to think of some other things to write home about, but I'm
all out of ideas. Love you guys, hope you have a great week!

1) district meeting
2) best move ever



No comments:

Post a Comment